You will not find tutorials here. If that is what you came here looking for- I'm sorry. Mostly this is to chronicle the projects I do......and actually complete! And to give others ideas of things they can do as well. Not much is original. Most all of my ideas are stolen from others who are more creative than me. But I seem to "collect" hobbies, so here is a place to see a little bit of everything. At least a little bit of everything I do. If you do want more info about something you see- leave a comment.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Pattern Testing

So I signed up to be a pattern tester for a business. About a week and a half ago they asked me to test my first pattern for them. I made this dress for the girl. We LOVE how it turned out....but I wish I had arranged the fabrics differently. Oh Well. Most likely I will be making this one again anyway. It was SO easy!! I wasn't allowed to post pics or anything until they had OFFICIALLY released the pattern for sale. So now you can get it from here.....Create Kids Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like more info about this project leave a comment with your email address and what you would like to know, and I'll contact you!