You will not find tutorials here. If that is what you came here looking for- I'm sorry. Mostly this is to chronicle the projects I do......and actually complete! And to give others ideas of things they can do as well. Not much is original. Most all of my ideas are stolen from others who are more creative than me. But I seem to "collect" hobbies, so here is a place to see a little bit of everything. At least a little bit of everything I do. If you do want more info about something you see- leave a comment.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Candlestick Candy Jar

I actually got this idea from my sister. I went to second-hand stores and found all kinds of candlesticks. Then found the sugar jars at Walmart because the second-hand stores had none when I looked. Add a little black paint and VOILA! wonderful teacher gifts for Christmas. Our Christmas card this year was a picture of the kids, with the boy making a "kissy face" at his sister, & said Merry KISS-mas on it. Then we filled the jars with a variety of kinds of Hershey's kisses. SO cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like more info about this project leave a comment with your email address and what you would like to know, and I'll contact you!